Google Pixel is a smartphone designed and sold by Google, which has, in recent years, become one of the few competitors for flagship phones such as iPhone, Galaxy, and OnePlus. Google Pixel has long been known for its impeccable camera quality and smooth handling thanks to its stock android. And being a phone developed and sold by Google itself, it has the advantage of receiving Android updates first and faster than the rest.
Google Pixel 3 was a huge success thanks to its lower budget versions, which allowed the budget-conscious user to opt into the Pixel experience without having to fork out a premium. Pixel has allowed Google to understand how the budget smartphones market works and how to lure loyal customers best away from the likes of Xiaomi, Oppo, and Vivo and make them switch to stock android Pixel phones.
Google Pixel 4 is the next smartphone in line with the Pixel series and is tasked with carrying on the Pixel legacy of an impressive camera setup that takes the most dramatic pictures you can ever take. How do you ask?
- Pixel 4 takes the smartphone experience further and has integrated AI also into its functionality. It comes with machine learning with your smartphone now becoming really smart as it learns and grows with you day after day of usage.
- With DisplayMate awarding the Pixel 4 with an A+ rating for its display, you can rest assured that you are getting the best possible value for your money.
- The motion sensor takes things further and allows you to interact with your Pixel device with simple motion without ever having to touch your phone, making it extremely convenient for situations where you can’t really hold or touch your phone.
Google has stuck to the principle of not fixing what is not broken and has adhered to its tried and tested principles. Improve the camera quality, provide additional features, improve user experience, and ensure that the design feels uniquely Google.
The device successfully takes on the mantle of the best camera phone you can buy from its predecessor and builds on it without trying anything too drastic, which could otherwise have been catastrophic.
A new chipset, 6 GB of RAM, and a 90hz screen are more than enough to provide possibly the smoothest Android experience you can get. Pair it with Android 10 out of the box with updates available as soon as they are made online, this phone has it all and can quickly duck it out with other competing flagship phones in the market.
The camera abilities of Pixel just seem to keep upgrading every time with Astrophotography allowing for impressive night portraits and pictures. The learning-based white balancing allows for accurate colors in your photos, and the photos only get better with time. The dual-camera setup comes with double exposure, which will enable you to tweak shadows, colors, and highlights before you even click the photo.
Here are the Google Pixel 4 device information in details:
- 5.7 inches of P-OLED display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Snapdragon 855 SoC
- 6GB RAM and 64/128 GB internal storage
- Dual Camera at the back. 12.2 MP wide-angle lens and 16 MP telephoto lens with 2x zoom.
- Android 10 out of the box
- 2800 mAh battery
- USB Type-C charging port.
- IP68 certified, dirt and water resistant.
Ignoring the inexplicable small battery as compared to its rivals, the Pixel 4 ticks all the right boxes when it comes to a flagship smartphone and beats its competitors in almost all areas. Top of the line performance without resorting to top tier specs show the determination of Google to not merely run after higher or better numbers but to do the best with what it has.
Pixel 4 is a worthy successor the Pixel 3 and has further solidified Google’s presence in the smartphone market, setting yet another benchmark for its competitors.