Apple Inc. is one of those iconic brands that people have shown trust and faith in for years now. The first iPhone device was released to the public in the year 2007. Since then, the company has continuously been evolving it’s the technology and innovating its line of iPhones.
The iPhone 11 – What’s New
After introducing over 21 models of it’s astonishing iPhone, Apple Inc. released the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and the iPhone 11 Pro Max. To have an overview of the three devices would be a task.
The major issues with previous iPhones, the battery, have been addressed. The company claims an all-day battery life allowing you to do more with your device while having to charge it less frequently.But for iPhone11, to summarize,
- The new design of the dual-camera setup also allows you to click astonishing pictures and capturing your memories into the highest quality videos.
However, considering the smartphone market is highly competitive these days, its features and specialties have automatically called for a comparison with the Samsung Galaxy S10 by Samsung. To compare both these phones and give you an idea as to which phone would suit your preferences and habits better, go on ahead and read the comparison given below.
- The iPhone 11 has the Apple Inc. manufactured A13 bionic chip, which they claim to be the fastest chip ever installed in a smartphone device, giving you the ability to multitask like never before. The Samsung Galaxy S10, on the other hand, uses the Exynos 9820 octa-core processor, which is manufactured by Samsung, which is a 64 bit ARM processor, the fastest processor in the Exynos 9 series.
- The iPhone 11 has a dual-camera setup, which is a 12MP primary lens and a 12MP ultra-wide lens to allow you to click pictures as it pleases you, along with amazing low light photography and the ability to edit videos with the same ease one edits photos. The Samsung Galaxy S10, on the other hand, has a stripped camera setup, which is a 12MP primary lens, a 12MP wide-angle lens, and a 16MP depth analysis lens, which gives you the ability to click breathtaking pictures along with super steady videos in 4K quality.
- The iPhone 11 has a 12MP front camera, and a Samsung Galaxy S10 has a 10MP front shooter.
- The battery capacity of both devices is similar. The iPhone 11 has a battery capacity of 3110 mAh with a battery back up of a full day claimed by the company. The Samsung Galaxy S10 has a 3400mAh, which the company has promised lasts longer than any other device in the segment.
- The screen size of both the devices is the same i.e., both have a 6.1″ screen size. The iPhone 11 has an IPS LCD, while the Samsung Galaxy S10 has a dynamic AMOLED display.
- The RAM on the iPhone 11 has a 4GB capacity while the Samsung Galaxy S10 has an 8GB RAM.
- The basic variant of the iPhone 11 comes with an internal storage of 64GB, while the Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with 128GB of internal storage.
- The iPhone 11 does not have the option for expandable memory, but the Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with an option to expand the memory up to 512GB.
- Both the devices support wireless charging, and both these devices have the ability for fast charging. https://vidmateapp.net.in/
If both the devices have to be compared in terms of price, the basic variants are not priced that far away, the iPhone 11 starts at the cost of ₹64,900, and the Samsung Galaxy S10 has its basic variant starting at ₹66,900. In comparison, if both the devices are compared, you can buy any of these depending on your preference for the brand you trust more, and the user interface you are more comfortable with.