With every passing month and every passing year, newer and better smartphones are being launched each with something to add on to their previous versions or just building upon the existing technology, pushing the technological boundaries of what a smartphone can do.
As things stand, smartphone makers are focusing more and more providing better cameras, better display, and better recording capabilities to their customers so much so one can even jest that they are in fact trying to replace dedicated cameras and video cameras used professionally to produce similar quality videos.
Smart Camera – What is it?: Not all of us can afford expensive DSLRs or video cameras, but we can buy smartphones within our budget which provide more or less similar level photography and video recording quality for much less. Your smartphone camera, be it an iPhone or an Android has already made cheaper digital cameras obsolete.
- In this article, we present to you the best camera accessories for your Android or iPhone which will take your pictures and videos to the next level and give your content a fresh perspective. These accessories will give you much more control over your content and your creativity.
- BlueBeach Mini Clip-On LED Flash: your inbuilt flash is not nearly enough for all the low light photos you take and videos you make and we all know how awful the single LED flash is. The clip-on LED can be simply clipped on to your device without any need for an app. Switch it on and take all the pictures you want
- Olloclip: Olloclip has been one of the leading accessories producers for iPhone cameras and has also started selling lenses compatible with android devices. These clip-on lenses ensure that your smartphone is not held back by its factory set camera. You can add any lens you want on the default lens and take mesmerizing pictures and record footage. You can choose between a telephoto lens, wide-angle and super-wide-angle lenses as well as a number of macro lenses.
- DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Gimble: Tired of your capturing footage and pictures that end up shaky and blurred. This stabilizer is designed to compensate for the shaking of your hands and capture stable footage and click clear photos.
- Moment Anamorphic Lens: The small lenses of your smartphone are not suitable for capturing detailed images and footage. Only a large enough lens can provide the depth of details and capture dramatic images. This is where Moment Anamorphic lens comes in. The professional-grade optics enhances your camera’s capabilities and gives it to capture videos and photos of professional quality.
- Rode Videomic Go: Videos recorded on smartphones are notorious for their bad sound quality. Boom mics are not exactly what you are going to go for when shooting with your smartphone. The video mic go takes care of this issue. Simply plug it into your headphone jack or adapter(for the jack-less phones) and you are good to go. Record crisp clear sounds along with your videos.
- Fujifilm Instax Share SP2: this instant printer from Fujifilm delivers detailed and rich photos as soon as you click them on your iPhone. No longer do you have to transfer photos among a dozen devices before you can get a printout. Connect your phone to the Instax and get instant high-quality photos on the go.
- Poser nap: Not satisfied with the 3-4 lenses your phone has? Poser nap offers phone lenses that can be clipped on to your default lens for capturing stunning pictures and recording mesmerizing cinematic footage.
Conclusion: By simply adding these accessories to your Android your iPhone you can immensely improve the quality of your pictures and videos and take your content to the next level. These accessories will allow you to produce professional-quality pictures and videos without having to actually invest in professional equipment.